Amerimix silo systems offer efficient, convenient product mixing and delivery on your jobsite, dramatically improving productivity and efficiency. Our silo systems reduce mixing times by up to 50%, resulting in significant labor savings. Amerimix silos are gravity fed so there is no need for a power source. To mix material, simply pull the handle. Silos are designed to hold up to six 3,000 lb. bulk bags.
Silo System Specifications*:
- Capacity: Up to 18,000 lbs. (or six 3,000 lb. bulk bags)
- Footprint: 10' 6" x 8' 6" (average)
- Height: 11' to 15' (with leg extensions)
- Silo weight (empty): 2,800 lbs. (average); leg and ladder extensions add approximately 400 lbs.
Note: Amerimix silo designs may vary. For specific information, please contact an Amerimix representative.
* Weights and dimensions are approximate. Amerimix offers various silo configurations. For details, contact Amerimix.
Silo System Set Up, Operation & Breakdown
Amerimix silos are easy to operate. All you need is a source of potable water and a mixer. No power source, special skills or equipment are required.
Silo System Delivery and Bulk Bag Orders
Need an Amerimix silo or bulk product delivered to your job site? Simply contact your local Amerimix representative or our customer service department at 1.888.313.0755 (nationwide) or via email at Amerimix.email@example.com and we'll deliver a silo to your jobsite.
Silo System Removal
Silo removal is as simple as delivery. Just be sure the silo is empty and collapsed. Then contact Amerimix customer service at 888.313.0755 (nationwide) to schedule a pick up. Load the silo onto our truck along with the empty, reusable bags and pallets.